We’re hosting our first community feedback session for 2021 to look at upcoming changes to the Aristotle Metadata Registry.
In this we’ll be looking at newly released features, including:
- How to set up editing and deletion policies to control or restrict the creation and deletion of metadata by users
- Minor layout changes to the statistical classifications and correspondences editor
- New User guides looking at how to build business glossaries and controlled vocabularies
- New video training available on Youtube for all users
As well as gathering feedback on some upcoming features and changes, including
- A new graphical metadata model viewer
- OpenSocial embedding to give more context to metadata
- A minor overhaul to site icons to identify content & actions
If you’re curious to know what “OpenSocial” is, its use by the very community forum to convert links to preview windows, like that below. So why not test out the Eventbrite OpenSocial banner below and sign up and come along!